B L O G M A S D A Y 18
- My coworker has been playing The Sims 4, and he has been updating me on his family (he’s been playing Mortimer and Bella Goth). It is truly my FAVORITE thing ever to listen to, and I have been spending far too much head space on his fictitious family.
- Last night (Thursday) I ended up getting sidetracked talking to the guy that runs the fitness center in my apartment complex. He almost seems like a character from a book or movie because he is so passionate about his job. What qualifies a person to be a character in a book/movie and what doesn’t qualify them? Just the amount of time I think about them and spend time figuring out which book they relate to the most?
- How do you know which situation calls for the bravery to say something or the bravery to stay bite back certain words? Is it whichever is harder?
- I want to start a tradition of baking a certain cookie or thing every year at Christmas (or maybe a different time of year), so in 50 years I can say I’ve been making this one recipe for 50 years. It’s a lot of pressure to commit to a recipe though… I feel like it should connect with my history, so I should make pizelles but I kind of traumatized myself with that one… I had some trouble following my grandma’s recipe and it was the great pizelle disaster of 2012. Maybe I will try again. Or maybe I will try a cookie a month, and whichever one I enjoy the most I’ll stick with for that month for the rest of my life. 🙂
- I’m having a hard time having the concentration to fall back into a book, so I’ve been between books this week. I might be starting Loving Day or A Constellation of Vital Phenomena. Oh, I don’t know!
That’s all for today – thanks for stopping by! 🙂